Thursday, 30 August 2012

Still busy with the ships.

I haven't done much in the way of a game for a couple of weeks but I have painted up a couple of battleships and made some torpedo markers too.

 HMS King George V on the left and the Tirpitz.
 I glued the turrets on pointing in various directions to aid easy recognition from the KGV's sister ship.
 The Tirpitz is a Revell Bismarck but is really the Tirpitz as she has torpedo tubes amidships.
 I didn't match the blue on my torpedo markers with the blue sheet very well but I will be able to see them easier.




I have finalised the rules and ship stats also, the only area that needs testing is the air attack section.

2 comments:

  1. I'd be interested to see how your rules handle air attacks. I daresay the scale you have here you could go down to flights of 3 or 4 aircraft, if not to individual aircraft themselves. I've still to work out a simple method for my 'Jono's World' naval actions.
    Cheers,
    Ion

    ReplyDelete