Sunday, 27 January 2013

Commands and Colors - more than a fad!.

It's about a year since I bought myself a copy of Memoir '44, it cost me nothing in a way as it was bought with a cashback gift card, so I thought it was worth trying it out.

Now I've never looked back and have played these games a heck of a lot over the last twelve months.
My collection since Christmas now consists of this...


Easy to set up, put away and store. I really enjoy the system, they give some interesting and exciting games that have a narrative that is very entertaining to me.

I decided that I would like to get hold of the Napoleonic game but it was very hard to find anyone who had it in stock. There were rumours of a reprint but no sign of it hitting the shops, anyway I found a copy and sent for it. Now I couldn't really justify the expense so it has to be put away for my birthday... in AUGUST!!!.

My lovely wife wrapped it and now I have to look at this everyday...

    Oh dear.

2 comments:

  1. Well, whatever happens until now and August, you have this little bit of joy at what awaits you in about seven months. :-)

    ReplyDelete