Sunday, 15 June 2014

A great weekend.

After a very tiring week at work I am having a very nice weekend. On Saturday morning Carol and I went to the Durham Wargames Show.

I purchased these...

Funny Little Wars
I've been devouring this book.

I also bought.

A score of Irregular Miniatures 28mm British Home Service soldiers for possible use with Funny Little Wars converted into a 28mm table game.

And this!

Bought at a very good price from Waugh Games, it is now put away till my birthday in August.

Then today being Fathers Day John gave me this...
 
What a lucky man I am!.

4 comments:

  1. Great weekend.I'm hoping there is a pressie for me when I get home from work today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great scores there, Paul. Did you take out a lottery ticket? Good fortune like that just has to be pushed along!
    Cheers,
    Ion

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an excellent haul squire.

    The Ardennes box is particularly good fun. Give the breakthrough scenarios a go if you have the chance. They are very fine indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Conrad, I will do that. I own the breakthrough boards and this set has the card deck to go with them.

      Delete