Sunday, 17 August 2014

Dropzone Commander drops in!.

Since my birthday on Tuesday I've been painting up the Dropzone Commander Starter set that I was lucky enough to receive.

I had a try out today using the starter scenario from the set. Here are a few shots from the game.

 UCM, I painted these with a Soviet look as I found some of the photos in the rules reminiscent of Red Square parades.
 The UCM infantry.
 Scourge infantry.
 Scourge vehicles, I just copied the rule book scheme of purple and silver as I thought it looked best.
 Some action shots, I was rather reckless with the UCM dropships.
 A big scrap in one of the buildings.


 The Scourge evacuate an objective!.
And successfully steal another one to win the game.

Good game with simple rules but requiring tactical skill.

I'm going to have another game now...

3 comments:

  1. Great looking models and terrain - very enticing game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun. As the UCM look vaguely Soviet, perhaps we might discover what the acronym SCOURGE stands for. Let's see: Special Command Of the United Republics of Greater Europe. Yes!!

    ReplyDelete