Sunday, 26 October 2014

Tracks of Fury!.

I had a nice tank battle today using Bolt Action. My son John and I are planning to see the film "Fury" soon and this was the inspiration for the game. Here are a few shots of the toys...

 Corgi Shermans advance.
 A Corgi Tiger lurks.
 Tamiya Hetzers.
 A Corgi Panther.

 Tamiya M10 Tank Destroyer.
 Corgi Kubelwagen with the Panther.
 A Corgi Halftrack with Warlord crew.
 Westwind motorbikes.
 Corgi jeeps with Westwind crew.
 A Bandai halftrack, a gift from a friend.
 Westwind PaK 40s.

 Another shot of a Corgi Tiger.
 Tamiya Hetzer.

Tank battles play well with Bolt Action, I plan to make some markers for the game soon.

2 comments:

  1. 'Bolt Action' seems to be catching on all over the place! It has even reached this part of the world, though, having invested so much in other forms, I doubt if I'll be taking it on. You never know, though. If I see more of this kind of thing I might get tempted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a good game Ion, with the emphasis on game. I really enjoy it, the order dice system really suits solo play.
      Thanks for your comment.
      Paul.

      Delete