Wednesday, 14 September 2016

Terrain tiles for 15mm Commands and Colors: Ancients

I've had a couple of days holiday so I've had a bit of time to paint the 90mm MDF tiles, with some help from my wife.

I set up a quick game with them, Pyrrhus against Rome.

 The armies faced each other over a fordable river flowing to the sea.
 Roman Leves by the sea.
 Some of the Romans have taken the high ground overlooking the river.
 The Romans got their feet wet first.
 There was much fighting back and forth across the water.
 The Epirotes drive the Romans back.
 And then play the "Double Time" card to cross the river.
 On the Roman side of the water the Epirotes make short work of the depleted Roman units.

 The Roman General retreats from the wall of pikes and spears.

Pyrrhus is victorious.


4 comments:

  1. Nice report, impressive pikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice board! Love those clean lines and the lovely neat paintwork on the waterways.

    Cheers,
    Aaron

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise indeed, Aaron. I studied your CCA board before I started this project so thanks for the inspiration!.

    ReplyDelete