Sunday, 23 April 2017

I've been painting.

 I got stuck in to some Mantic Undead that I have had for a few years. I chose these to paint because I'm very rusty and a poor, clumsy paint job wouldn't matter too much with these.

I have managed to build and paint 100 models in two weeks which has added to my small Games Workshop undead.
Here's the army so far.
 Forty Mantic Revenants.
 A closer view.
Behind them are some Mantic Skeletons on the left and GW Skeletons on the right. The GW are bigger but I can live with it.

A swarm of bats and a Reaper Ghost.
 A cannon!. Not in any lists but I don't care.
Some characters. A Necromancer, a Wight and the Vampire sisters who rule the roost.
 Mantic Ghouls.
 More Ghouls.
 GW Ghosts.
Zombies GW on the left and Mantic on the right. A big difference with these, I do prefer the Mantic models.
 A closer view of the Mantic Zombies.
GW Empire Knights converted into undead.

Although I said I would not buy any more till I had painted everything I sent for some Reaper Bones models with a view to making a unit of Wights, just to finish the army off you know!.

3 comments:

  1. They all look good and mixing makers adds variety to a collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with James, that's a fine looking army. You're being WAY too hard on yourself--but then, we're all our own worst critics!

    Best regards,

    Chris

    ReplyDelete